CITY OF INGOLSTADT
The central location of Ingolstadt in the middle of Bavaria, the optimal transport connections and well developed infrastructure are important prerequisites for sustainable development in Ingolstadt.
Short travel times and low transport costs mean enormous competitive advantages for industry and commerce.
Ingolstadt has the advantage of being directly on the A9, the great German north-south axis. In a few minutes you are on the motorway and in an hour at Munich Airport or Nuremberg Airport.
The hourly Intercity-Express (ICE) train takes you on the Tempo 300 high-speed line to Munich or Nuremberg main railway station in about 30 minutes. Landshut, Regensburg or Ulm can be reached from Ingolstadt via the well developed agilis rail network.
FURNISHED LIVING ON THE
The furnished living at Marlene-Dietrich-Street 2 is centrally located between
- the city centre (about 2km)
- key industrial areas
- Manchinger Strasse / Eriagstrasse Business Park
Everything is reachable by bike/bus or on foot.
Everyday life is close by:
- Nearest petrol station (about 300m)
- Nearest car hire (approx. 500m)
- Nearest cash machine (approx. 500m)
- Nearest VAPIANO restaurant (about 500m)
- Nearest off-licence shop (about 600m)
- Nearest PENNY discount supermarket (about 750m)
- Nearest EDEKA supermarket (about 800m)
- Nearest motorway connection (about 1km)
In addition to work, the location is also important for leisure time:
- Auwaldsee (about 2km)
- Baggersee Ingolstadt (about 5km)
- Klenzepark Ingolstadt (about 2km)
- Luitpoldpark (about 2km)
- Ingolstadt Village Outlet Centre (about 6km)
- Westpark shopping centre (about 6km)
- Ingolstadt Golf Course (about 6km)
- Donautherme Wonnemar Aqua park (about 1km)
- Wasserstern Zoo (about 4km)
- Main railway station (about 2.5km)
- North railway station (about 3km)
- Munich Airport (about 65km)
- Nuremberg Airport (about 100km)
- and much more.
Click here to go on the virtual city tour.